What Are The Benefits Of Our Focus Life Institute Curriculum
We live in an age of distraction! Many people are wasting away hours on social media, gaming and other distractions that are not producing any benefits to achieve their goals and objectives in life.
Post-secondary educators for colleges, universities and technical schools are saying that only 20% of high school students are prepared to enter these institutions. Employers have been saying for years that graduates from these institutions are not prepared for the workplace! We have the SOLUTIONS!
It is the mission of Focus Life Institute to provide individuals expanding progressive resources, curriculum, and services that help them:
- develop personal focus to identify and reduce distractions
- stir and cultivate motivation to plan life’s direction
- provide resources for career readiness and workplace preparation
- bring rewarding success and fulfilled purpose to lives
Our Focus curriculum offers the following benefits to our users.
- Personalized and Practical Profiles and Tools
- We use the DISC Behavioral Profiling System and our courses provide a personalized review of your individual behavioral style and what you need to do to be effective and see results.
- Saves Time and $$ on Post Education Costs
- Over 65% of graduates are not employed in the major they graduated in.
- Over 80% of college students change their major between 1-3 times with an average cost of over $12,000 per change according to the National Center for Education Statistics.
- Over 30% of students drop out of post-secondary education institutions including colleges and universities.
- Discover Career Pathway
- An estimated 20 to 50 percent of students enter college as “undecided” and studies indicate that at least 80 percent of students in the United States end up changing their major at least once, according to the National Center for Education Statistics. We go beyond interest and abilities and match your behavioral style with jobs in the 16 Career Clusters that produces more creativity and productivity in your career.
- Raises Achievement Levels
- The more your learn how to focus, the more you will achieve your goals and objectives.
- Improves the Soft Skills of Communication, Collaboration Confidence and Creativity
- Our soft skills training helps you to understand how to improve in these key skills by providing solutions based on your own personal behavioral style.
- Understanding of Self and Others
- The DISC Focus Behavioral Profiles provides an understanding of self- awareness, how to appreciate the differences in people and how to be flexible with others with a different motivation behavioral style than you.
- Creates Personal Vision
- Vision is where you are going in life. Most people do not have any idea where they are going. We help create a vision for your future.
- Discovers Individual Purpose
- Purpose is why a person exists. We help you to discover your purpose and provide the steps needed to fulfill your destiny.
- Teaches Social Influence
- There are 7 vocational spheres of influence that mold a society. We help you identify your spheres of influence which include business, government, education, family, media, religion arts and entertainment.
- Identifies and Reduces Distractions
- We provide the tools to get you focused by directing your effort and energy into the most productive areas.
- Equips in Interviewing Skills
- The interviewing process is all about the behavioral interview and we provide the techniques you will need to secure your desired job.
- Teaches Virtues for Advancement
- Our HEROES Effect (H- Honor, E – Excellence, R – Responsibility, O – Order, E – Expectation and S – Servanthood) provides the virtues that will provide favor, influence and advancement within an organization.