Ed Turose

EDtalk – Preparation To Lead

EDtalk Preparation To Lead Ed brings you a leadership principle of preparation with a new perspective to serve others gaining greater levels of results. Many people are not prepared to advance or move to the next level of success. Are you?

EDtalk – Improving Your Time Management

EDtalk – Improving Your Time Management Time Management is listed as the number 2 essential soft skill employers are demanding within the workplace. Ed offers practical solutions to reduce distractions and effectively manage your time producing greater productivity and a higher return on your investment.

Career Readiness and Workplace Preparation – Are Students Prepared?

As students leave home for college or a secondary education, many parents do not know the current statistics that might affect the future plans of their child. I have talked to hundreds of parents whose children have become another one of these statistics that I have listed below. This is why I gather a team …

Career Readiness and Workplace Preparation – Are Students Prepared? Read More »

EDtalk – Communication – #1 Skill Employers Are Requiring

EDtalk – Communication – Get Equipped in the Most Important Life Skill “A company’s success depends on only 15% of the technical ability of its employees. The remaining 85% depends on the employee’s ability to communicate with people both internally and externally.” – Carnegie Institute According to LinkedIn, being able to communicate effectively is the …

EDtalk – Communication – #1 Skill Employers Are Requiring Read More »

EDtalk – Essential Soft Skills – What Employers Are Demanding NOW!

EDtalk – Essential Soft Skills – What Employers Are Demanding NOW! We have the solution to provide you with the essential life skills to help you secure and advance in your career! According to LinkedIn’s “Workplace Learning Report,” soft skills are the No. 1 priority for talent development. Further, a LinkedIn study found that hiring …

EDtalk – Essential Soft Skills – What Employers Are Demanding NOW! Read More »

EDtalk – Your Unique Assessment – Understanding Self

EDtalk – Your Unique Assessment – Understanding Self It’s FREE! As a trainer and manager with The Coca-Cola Company for over 27 years and a certified behavioral trainer (DISC Behavioral System), I gathered together a team of behavioral experts and we created a brand-new cutting edge assessment. Over the years there have been all types …

EDtalk – Your Unique Assessment – Understanding Self Read More »

Skip to content