F.A.S.T. Track HEROES Effect
Values And Character Development
Positively Affect Your Workplace With the HEROES Effect
Learn the Ways to Increase Your Advantage in the Workplace
Gain the Edge and Increase in Favor and Influence!
- Learn How to Focusize – Daily Exercising Your Ability to Focus
- Discover the Traits of Great Leaders
- Review Specific Examples “How To Apply” in the Workplace
- Gain An Understanding of How to Affect Your Workplace With Honor
- Discover How Excellence Takes You Beyond Average
- Take Personal Responsibility and Ownership Within the Workplace
- Identify Ways To Get Your Life in Proper Order
- Create an Atmosphere of Expectation in the Workplace
- Pinpoint Ways to Serve Others and Volunteer
- Capture Your Reflective Thoughts and Apply the Principles that will Produce Favor in Your Life
Want More Details of the Course?
Recap of Each Section of the HEROES Effect – This course offers the following:
In this course, we want to introduce you to six power principles that when incorporated in the workplace that will produce tremendous results and incredible favor in your life. A virtue is any admirable quality or attribute. It is described as a moral excellence and the quality of doing what is right. Most people do not operate in these 6 powerful principles!
Whether you’re looking towards a promotion or to advance your career, character counts. When employers look at the skills and traits that are essential for a position, character — an individual’s ethical strength – is non-negotiable. These virtues have been lost and overlooked in society and with this training you will gain the advantage that will provide greater levels of influence with the organization, your peers and customers. This course will provide you with examples and ways that you can operate both personally and professionally in the
HEROES Effect Leadership Principles
The H.E.R.O.E.S. Leadership provides instructions in the following areas:
- H – Honor: The highest degree of respect, mingled with awe, for the dignity and character of another person. Honor is a good reputation, good quality or character as judged by other people, and high moral standards of behavior.
- E – Excellence: Doing something well, to the best of your ability.
- R – Responsibility: A duty or task that you are required or expected to do, something you do because it is morally right.
- O – Order: To arrange or organize in a logical or regular way, peaceful or well-behaved.
- E – Expectation: A belief and attitude that something will happen or is likely to happen.
- S – Servanthood: A servant is one who performs duties to serve others.
READY TO ORDER AND GET FOCUSED ON ADVANCING YOUR FUTURE? CLICK HERE