EDtalk – Communication – #1 Skill Employers Are Requiring

personal behavioral development pl
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on pinterest

EDtalk – Communication – Get Equipped in the Most Important Life Skill

“A company’s success depends on only 15% of the technical ability of its employees. The remaining 85% depends on the employee’s ability to communicate with people both internally and externally.” – Carnegie Institute

According to LinkedIn, being able to communicate effectively is the most important of all life skills. Developing your communication skills can help all aspects of your life, from your professional life to social gatherings and everything in between. The ability to communicate information accurately, clearly and as intended, is a vital life skill and something that should not be overlooked. It’s never too late to work on your communication skills and by doing so improve your quality of life.

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Share this post with your friends

Share on facebook
Share on google
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.


Skip to content