FOCUSED FOR WORK
Skills Employees Are Demanding
Do You Have the Skills Employers Are Demanding?
Do You Want to Advance in Your Career?
We Have the Workplace Preparation Solution!
According to LinkedIn’s “Workplace Learning Report,” soft skills are the No. 1 priority for talent development. Further, a LinkedIn study found that hiring managers indicated their company’s productivity was limited due to a lack of candidates’ soft skills.
“The No. 1 problem with today’s young workforce is the soft skills gap,” “It runs across the entire workforce – among workers with technical skills that are in great demand, every bit as much as workers without technical skills.”
Soft skills are key to individuals’ success in the workplace and are a competitive differentiator in the marketplace. “They’re the source of a huge amount of power that is always right there hiding in plain sight – a tremendous reservoir of often untapped value – a secret weapon for any smart organization, team, leader or individual performer,” Bruce Tulgan
The Focused For Work Module was developed to provide solutions for individuals to be prepared for the workplace. In this course I want to provide for you my personal experience as a manager and trainer for UniLever and The Coca-Cola Company for over 27 years.
I was able to equip and train multiple regions in both people skills and essential soft skills based on the DISC personalized behavioral profile. What I heard from many of my colleagues before I trained them was that most behavioral analysis, they took in the past told me “who” I was but not “what” to do with it in the workplace.
The Benefits of Focus For Work are as follows:
- Provides a tailor-made ONLINE program based on your individual behavioral style
- Training includes videos, interactive PDF and ONLINE Note Taking to capture results
- Equips you on PEOPLE SKILLS that help you understand yourself and others
- Trains you how to blend, interact and connect with others who have a different personality style that you that will produce harmony in the workplace
- Provides a personal understanding of 6 of the top ESSENTIAL SOFT SKILLS – communication, collaboration, conflict resolution, confidence, creativity and character
- Trains you on two CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS of decision-making and problem solving
- Discover how to secure your desired job by utilizing the BEHAVIORAL INTERVIEW SKILLS and interviewing techniques
- Provides the skills needed for you to advance in the workplace
Want More Details of the Course?
Recap of Each Section of Focused for Work – This course offers the following:
People Skills: You will gain an understanding of self and how to identify the behavioral style of others. This course will provide you with the cognitive flexibility to adapt your personal behavior in response to changes in the workplace environment.
Essential Soft Skills: In this lesson, we will utilize your personal behavioral style and provide you with solutions in the following 6 core competencies: communication, collaboration, conflict resolution, confidence, creativity and character.
Behavioral Interview and DISC – In this session we will review the behavioral interview and how to use your personality style to get in sync with the interviewer. This information will help you in the interviewing process and provide you the tools to secure your desired job.
Critical Thinking Skills are defined as making reasoned judgments that are logical and well-thought out. In this lesson, you will gain insight in how to make better quality decision and solve problems in the workplace.
Summary Recap: The course comes with an interactive PDF to capture all your results preparing a personalized recap of all your information regarding Focused for Work. These skills that you will learn in this course will provide you with competence in organizational and relational effectiveness in the workplace.