CRWP – Chapter 339 – Grade 4th – 5th
Introduction Chapter 339 – 5th grade
This development tool was designed for students to help them through a process to make quality decisions about their future education, career path and to be prepared for the workplace.
The Chapter 339 Module for 5th grade provides an online personalized experience for elementary-aged students that meets the Pennsylvania state requirements including providing training on key topics, activities and artifacts of the mandatory program.
Each student will be equipped in the four focus areas of career awareness/preparation, career acquisition, career retention/advancement and entrepreneurship. Each student will have ability for online note taking as well as creating a summary portfolio that will meet the requirements of Chapter 339.
It’s important to begin discussing career options at a young age. The Focus Life Institute team, with their combined education and Fortune 500 management expertise, has developed an online practical, personalized course that has been administered in schools, colleges and businesses.
The purpose of the online Focus Life Institute is to empower, equip and prepare students in the following areas:
- Identify your personalized behavioral style while gaining an understanding of self and others.
- Craft a career path by matching your personal behavioral style to jobs in the 16 National Career Clusters.
- Discover and research specific jobs that relate to your behavior and interests.
- Identify passion areas and extracurricular activities that can help you in your future.
- Set career, educational, and personal goals to help you stay focused on your future.
- Provide training in skill development in time management, budgeting, and essential soft skills that employers are demanding.
- Pinpoint values that can help you advance in the workplace such as The HEROES Effect. The acronym for HEROES is H – Honor, E – Excellence, R – Responsibility, O – Order, E – Expectation and S – Servanthood/Service.
- Create a career portfolio based on Chapter 339, that will combine your profiles, activities, and “I” statements in one document that can be utilized as you decide what to pursue as you further your education.
Let’s begin our journey by getting you career ready and workplace prepared for your future. And remember, your focus determines your future!
Please fill out the contact form below for more information on pricing for our Chapter 339 online program.
Fill Out Contact Form For Price