The Overcoming Workplace Distractions course is committed to individuals who want to find a clear direction for their life by applying practical tools to overcome daily distractions and how to create a work/life balance. Businesses are losing millions of dollars annually on workplace distractions. Attention spans are now under 8 seconds.
Research proves that workplace distractions affects many employees.
- According to Udemy’s survey, nearly 3 out of 4 workers (70 percent) admit they feel distracted when they’re on the job, with 16 percent asserting that they’re almost always distracted. The problem is biggest for Millennials and Gen Zers, with 74 percent reporting feeling distracted.
- Distractions happen, but if we recognize these distractions, we can save time and money. According to CareerBuilder.com, here are the biggest distractions at work: Cell Phones and Texting, Gossip, Internet Surfing, Social Media, Snack Breaks or Smoke Breaks, Noisy Co-Workers, Meetings, Email, Co-Workers Dropping By and Co-Workers Putting Calls On Speaker Phone.
Our Overcoming Workplace Distractions course produces the following outcomes:
- Discover the Power of Focus
- Create a Lifestyle of Focus
- Identify Your Specific Distractions with our Distraction Profile
- Learn How to Overcome Distractions
- Create a Focused Environment
- Pinpoint Ways to Focus Your Effort and Energy
- Discover How-to Walk-in Excellence to See Greater Results