Focused @ Work
The Focused @ Work module is a training that focused on equipping your employees with the essential and soft skills needed to save you time, money and resources. Ed Turose, former Manager and Trainer for over 27 years with The Coca-Cola Company, has trained multiple regions as well as other large and small companies in 5 key skills that will improve productivity, gain efficiencies and increase profitability for your organization. Employers agree that candidates, as well as, their current employees, lack soft skills significantly. According to a survey by Adecco Staffing USA, 44 percent of executives said a lack of soft skills was the biggest proficiency gap they saw in the U.S. workforce. Research from the Hay Group revealed that managers who incorporate a range of soft talents into their leadership approach can increase their team’s performance by as much as 30 percent.
The 5 key skills include the following:
- People Skills: You will gain an understanding of self and how to identify the behavioral style of others. This course will provide you with the cognitive flexibility to adapt your personal behavior in response to changes in the workplace environment. You will learn how to “blend” your style and “get in sync” with others by providing the behavioral tactics and methods to be incorporated into their professional and personal life.
- Soft Skills: In this lesson, we will utilize your personal behavioral style and provide you with solutions in the following 6 core competencies: communication, collaboration, conflict resolution, confidence, creativity and character.
- Critical Thinking Skills are defined as making reasoned judgments that are logical and well-thought out. In this lesson, we will review how to stay focused in your life by teaching you how to create a focused environment, where to focus your energy and efforts to achieve your goals. In addition, you will gain insight in how to make better quality decision and solve problems in the workplace.
- Values and Character Development: Values are defined as person’s principles or standards of behavior. We have lost many values in our society however, employers are looking to hire and promote those individuals that have a high value system. In this lesson, we will review and define The H.E.R.O.E.S. Effect which provides instructions of how to apply the values of H – Honor, E – Excellence, R – Responsibility, O – Order, E – Expectation and S – Servanthood. These are lacking in the workplace to motivate employees to go beyond what they are asked to do and increasing productivity, efficiency and profitability. Included is the e-book the HEROES EFFECT.
- Leadership Development: We lack leadership and you will be equipped on the traits and qualities of effective leaders. We will review how your personal behavior traits align in becoming a great leader. In addition, we provide the L.E.A.D.E.R.S. Model that equips in the art of leadership.
Our Focus @ Work materials can be administered through our online e-course or through an in-house training session. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Fill Out Contact Form For Price