Focused Insights is an enrichment course that can help build your soft skills and create more opportunities for achievement in both your personal and professional life. According to Entrepreneur magazine, 77% of employers surveyed by CareerBuilder said they were seeking candidates with soft skills—and 16% of the respondents considered such qualities more crucial than hard skills. Soft skills relate to the way employees relate to and interact with other people. Our goal is to first help you understand yourself and others, then apply your personal strengths to the six competencies. After taking the Focus Style Behavioral Profile, we will provide specific tactics to enhance your soft skills within your sphere of influence. These tactics include your tendencies, best environment, values, danger zones, weaknesses and distractions. Our materials will help you develop your soft skills to utilize them to your fullest advantage in the workplace.
Focus Insights will bring clarity, guidance, and a complete understanding of your personal abilities, strengths and value that you can begin to use both personally and professionally. It will provide you with the practical application to achieve your personal goals.
Focus Insights was created to help you gain an understanding of your personal identity and then apply this information into improving the following soft skills needed in today’s workplace environment:
- Communication – improving your ability to express or exchange information to someone else.
- Collaboration – refining your ability to work within a group in order to achieve something.
- Conflict Resolution – increasing your ability to provide solutions to a strong disagreement.
- Confidence – enlarging your assurance that you can do something well or succeed at something.
- Creativity – providing you the ability to make new things or think of new ideas.
- Character – offering solutions to protect the way you behave.
Included in the Focused Insights Tool is the faith-based book entitled The HEROES Principle
These virtues that have been lost in today’s society. By applying these virtues, favor will come into your life!