Focus Vision was created to help prepare you for your future. We help you create your personal vision statement and then identify six core areas of focus: Passion (what fires you up), Placement (7 Spheres of Cultural Influence), Planning – Career (matching your behavior with careers within the 16 national career clusters), Purpose (why you exist), Possibilities (eliminating distractions) and Peak Performance (creating objectives, goals, strategies and measures). The end result is an action plan to achieve your dream and fulfill your destiny!
We help you create your personal vision statement and then identify six core areas of focus:
- Passion – what fires you up!
- Placement – Identifying your position in the 7 Spheres of Cultural Influence.
- Planning – Identifying your focus behavioral style and creating a Life Plan.
- Purpose – why you exist on the earth today.
- Possibilities – identifying, reducing and eliminating distractions in your life.
- Peak Performance – creating objectives, goals, strategies and measures for success.
The end result is an action plan to achieve your dream and fulfill your destiny!
The act of seeing, the power of anticipating what will come, imaginative conception.
An ancient proverb states, “When there is no vision, the people get out of control, but whoever obeys instruction is happy.” Today, every person faces challenges like never before in history. Without an understanding of your purpose (why you were created) and your vision (where you are going), many will live an unfulfilled life.
Forbes magazine published a survey by Right Management, a subsidiary of ManpowerGroup, which underlines the dissatisfaction among American workers. At a time when America is experiencing high unemployment, lackluster job growth, and major uncertainty in world financial markets, many employees feel stuck in their jobs. Fear makes them unable to consider a career move even if they’re unhappy.