This personalized course is focused on equipping you with the people skills that help you understand yourself as well as the motivations of others using the DISC Personality System. This training focuses on real work with real people and the unique differences of each behavioral style that carry out the work of the organization. In today’s society, executives, trainers and professionals are being asked to provide solutions to hard-to-solve problems. That’s because whenever people come together around a common goal, whether it is in their professional or personal lives, is understanding and conflict will inevitably arise.
In the workplace, that can mean a decrease in productivity affecting net revenue and gross profit for the organization. At home, misunderstanding can lead to frustration and broken relationships affecting every aspect of a person’s life. The purpose of this course is to equip you with the model to understand human behavior more profoundly. It will teach you how and why people are motivated differently and the various behavioral needs that make individuals unique. This course was utilized at The Coca-Cola Company through Manager/Trainer and Behavioral Consultant, Ed Turose, that increased productivity and efficiency by helping employees to understand behavioral flexibility and by getting in sync with different behavioral style producing greater results.
This course will produce the following outcomes that you can incorporate in the workplace:
- Completed a personalized DISC Behavioral self-assessment and discovered your personal characteristics, inspiring traits, value to the team, and ideal environment.
- Ganhou uma compreensão dos diferentes estilos de comportamento e das motivações dos outros para comunicar de forma mais eficaz.
- Recognized your personal growth and development areas and learned how to adapt your personal behavior style in the workplace environment with different styles by blending and getting in sync with others.
- Discovered how each behavior communicates and cooperates within a team.
- Identify how to build trust and work more effectively with team members.
- Apply the information that will increase productivity and efficiency
- Utilize the information and be held accountable by your manager to make improvements where necessary
- Utilize your interactive PDF that provides you with the specific areas that you captured that you can improve on or make it one of your IPO’s (Individual Performance Objectives).